Tuesday, April 13, 2010

4/13/05

So here is the picture of my dragon. I was hoping to finish it, but alas, it's not in the stars for me tonight! I am guessing one more night and I'll be done with the dragon, and another for the border.
Dragon 4/12/10

I have many plans for upcoming designs. Most of them I am piecing together from multiple patterns, and some are free hand. I am really looking forward to stitching a "Shut Up And Skate" for my picture frame that sits on my desk. I need the reminder to continue with my goal of being up to par to try roller derby next spring :)

I also have some plans on some blogs I would like to do. In the future you can look forward to a post about how I organize, unwind, and keep my thread and supplies. And another post about how I create cross stitching patterns from my own ideas.

Happy stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment