Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Shut Up & Skate

Tonight I created a small piece to fit into a picture frame for my desk. I Googled "cross stitch lettering" and found many, many different fonts for my lettering, and I used the pattern for a skate that I made last week. This skate exactly matches my key chain, which is super sweet!


I did work on the dragon for a little while, but, true to my form, it is not complete. I will post more pictures of that some other time. I got distracted by making the pattern for this and for another project that I do not want to reveal yet.


I'll cut the type now, and show you why you come here :)





Shut Up & SKATE
4/14/10


A lot of my projects get the rings from my embroidery loops, to get rid of these I clean the pieces with warm water and then flatten them between white washcloths and roll them up to soak up the water. Then I lay them flat to dry face down. Soon I am hoping to purchase the square looms that roll up so I don't have to deal with the rings anymore.

Happy Crafting!!

1 comment:

  1. Skating is very popular game and makes mind fresh.It is the game of very careful and unbalance may bring wounded.
    Roger

    ReplyDelete