Friday, April 16, 2010

New Project

I have put my cross stitching aside for today and probably until the weekend. Tomorrow I will be out shopping for material for my newest project :)

I bought my first pair of quad skates today, and after much researching I have decided to make some leather toe guards to protect my new investments. Especially since I can't skate worth a darn right now!!

I have sketched out a pattern, which I will post with the completed project. I need to find a place that sells some heavy duty leather (hopefully in some cool colors) and I need to find needles for my sewing machine that will do well in leather. After I find all this information out, I will post it all together with the finished project for anyone else who is interested.

Now, bow down to my sweet sure-grip skates with my sugar wheels!! Oh, and I know they are not laced all the way at the bottom. I am trying different lacing techniques to make more room in my toe box for my wide ass toes!


BTW, I will be finishing the dragon this weekend. Its a large project and I am determined to finish it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment