Tuesday, April 6, 2010

First Post

Hello! This is my first post to Kup's Creations. I wanted to start this blog to share all my craft craziness with with the world. I have tried every craft that I have ever heard of and most of them I CAN be good at. I go through phases, and the phase right now is my cross stitch and that is what motivated me to create this blog because I realized how many beautiful things can (and should) be made with cross stitching.

So, right now I am working on a semi-large piece that is a dragon, and I have been doing small projects. I am starting at the University next fall and I want to have lots of patches, buttons, bookmarks, and key chains to chose from to spice up my bags and jackets next fall.

So with out further ado, I'll shut up and show you what I have done.

Here is the Grr patch I made for my hubby 4/1/10
(I think I may steel it for myself :P )

I made this Dragon freehand (no pattern) for fun 4/3/10
This is the Butterfly Key Chain 4/4/10
Heart Button 4/4/10

This is the large project that I am currently working on. It is a dragon and when complete will be about 10"x10"
I got the pattern from www.cross-stitchers-club.com/
Here is the pattern:
Progress after the first evening 4/4/10:
2nd day 4/5/10:

1 comment:

  1. This is the good way to spread your skill among the people and get the suggestion for your bright future.

    greatchandeliers

    ReplyDelete